Old February 13th, 2006, 01:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default What is the implication of not particiating with a muster drill?

GARY Z wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

I was on rccl just before xmas and was standing on my balcony in my life
jacket waiting to hear the muster call in my room. Had I been able to hear the call I would
have been there on time.

Now this I find hard to believe. The muster announcements are blaring.
I mean, BLARING! How can one not hear them??? Not to mention the
every-five-minute announcements leading up to the start of the drill.

Lee

GaryZ