Old October 4th, 2014, 05:33 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by santokh bains View Post
Hello, I am going to be in Udaipur in April. Would someone who has just been
there lately suggest a good hotel in the mid price range.

THXs
I recently came back after completing my Udaipur trip with my family. We have been stayed at "Jaiwana Haveli" during our tour. This amazing place is located in Lal Ghat on the bank of Lake Pichola. It is one of the best and budgeted hotels of Udaipur. This spot is filled with history. It has 24 rooms for the visitors.