Old April 14th, 2013, 10:48 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mark Brader

Default London-Paris-Alps-Venice-Athens

Dan Stephenson:
On second thought, I'm afraid the Alps and Venice are just too much to
fit into the time available, especially since March is the timeframe
and the passes will be closed to some extent.

March? You're planning a super-rushed trip *almost a year ahead*?
Or does your calendar run the wrong way too? :-)

By the way, I hope you get the calendar-date thing right when it comes
to making reservations based on which day you arrive in Europe.
--
Mark Brader | "... you're a detective, you like mysteries."
Toronto | "I hate mysteries. What I like are *solutions*."