Old September 12th, 2007, 07:41 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Pat Anderson

Default Getting a VISA for Kenya..

In message , Liz Leyden
writes
In message
Pat Anderson wrote:

It`s up to you but I wouldn`t risk it, there really is no problem with
getting it at Jomo Kenyatta ( Nairobi airport)

I'm with Pat - ten days is too tight - are the English postal strikes
over now? - and if you don't get your passport back on time, you're
not going anywhere.

Slainte

Liz

Liz,
the postal strikes are over but there can be a delay from the Kenya
High Commission, if you read from the Commission site it states it
takes about a week from receipt of application. Safer to pay $50 dollars
on landing in Nairobi.
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson