Old July 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jo Tambornino Chayer

Default Roll Call

"Brian K" wrote in message

It's been a while since I checked this NG. Who's still here or has
everybody migrated to the other Facebook Group?

Jo

I am on both places.
We did Oceania Cruises Baltic last summer.
We used TJ in St. Petersburg and they were beyond great...we saw everything
we wanted and the tour guide was excellent...also on Oceania you get off
when you like and meet your private guide...you do not have to wait for
other tours to depart. I never once felt scared or nervous but do not goof
around with the Russian passport control folks...they are very rigid.
Tom K. you will enjoy working with TJ Tours.
Personally I wish we had gotten our own VISA so we could have had more
freedom...but we had three very full days and one night out with the tour
group. I wish we had seen more of the public side of St.P not just the
tourist areas.
We loved the Baltic region.
JO