Old June 6th, 2014, 04:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default US airports: 'menacing, cramped and devoid of humanity'

Martin wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:09:54 +0100, "JohnT" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 20:48:57 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
.

I find it harder by far to get back into the US at O'Hare than into any
other country

Even France?

I think that you and I have convinced her of the error of her ways and she
is now a Francophile.

I convinced myself that she was deported via CdeG and declared persona non
grata.

No, I declared France something similar.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad