Old January 10th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

Default Tanzania ....got 4 weeks to play with .....Thanks

"BAC" wrote:

I'm looking for a new experience, to see the wild life and local color. I'm willing to spend a few bucks but tend to stay in budget accommodations

BAC,

the fundamental problem is that the most and best wildlife views
are inside protected areas, and you cannot get in there without
a car. Moreover, accommodation in and nearby nature reserves is
relatively expensive, unless you camp out on your own.

By the way, if things don't work out well I would recommend to
take it easy and put the gorillas off for a later second visit.
The gorilla visit is more on the difficult side and not
obviously the best thing to do on a first time visit.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.