Old January 10th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Liz

Default Tanzania ....got 4 weeks to play with .....Thanks

In message
(Eric Edwards) wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:12:25 GMT, Liz wrote:
In message
(Eric Edwards) wrote:
As far as I know, all the gorilla venues are US$ cash only.

That's my info, and the last time I checked, it was $200 per day.

Rwanda was $250 in 2002. Bwindi, at least, is now up to $270.

Aaah.
One of the brochures I was looking at had trips in Rwanda and Uganda, and I
noticed they were priced at "£XXXX plus permits".

I can see why!

(I hope the money goes directly to protecting the gorillas.)

Liz

--
Virtual Liz at
http://www.v-liz.co.uk