Old March 17th, 2013, 08:13 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Default Flights Air Asia: Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur-Padang. URGENT!!

In article , says...
Hi,
I'm sorry for the urgency.
I have just purchased the ticket to Bangkok with Thai Airways and now
I have to buy the ticket from Bangkok to Padang. I have one option
only and it is Air Asia. I'd like to get your suggestion please:
I will arrive in Bangkok airport at 5:35am
Now I'd like to buy a ticket to Kuala Lumpur-Padang.
These are the flights:
Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur: Depart 0835 Arrive 1145
Kuala Lumpur-Padang: Depart 1325 Arrive 1330
In your opinion are they the right schedules?
My worry is that time is too much short between a flight and another
flight (and I will be alone).
I always have to take my heavy baggages and to make always check-in in
every airport.
I don't know those airports at alla and I need your suggestion,
please.

If both flights are with Airasia, you should be able to catch the 13:25
KL-Padang flight, but it is a bit tight.

If there are no delays, landing at 11:45 you might pass immigration and
retrieve your luggage by 12:15. Then proceeding to the checkin-counter
takes only a couple of minutes, because the terminal which Airasia uses
(LCCT) is very small.

But if your flight from BKK is delayed or if the immigration counter
queue is longer than expected, you run the risk of losing the KL-Padang
flight.
--

Alfred Molon