Old May 24th, 2013, 07:35 AM
nparamesh nparamesh is offline
Banned

It's always better to plan your travel in advance with perfect timings is the important thing that any one should keep in mind before getting started with the travel purchases or bookings. Alternatively, you can check Wego Travel meta search site which allow us to check the flight schedules and rates from hundreds of airlines and travel sites instantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi,
Bangkok-Kuala Lumpur: Depart 0835 Arrive 1145
Kuala Lumpur-Padang: Depart 1325 Arrive 1330
In your opinion are they the right schedules?
My worry is that time is too much short between a flight and another
flight (and I will be alone).
I always have to take my heavy baggages and to make always check-in in
every airport.
I don't know those airports at alla and I need your suggestion,
please.
Thanks a lot!