Old August 17th, 2006, 06:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Hatunen

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

On 17 Aug 2006 08:03:20 -0700, "Tchiowa"
wrote:

Hatunen wrote:
On 16 Aug 2006 17:16:06 -0700, "Tchiowa"
wrote:

Oddly, so have I, plus many others reading this. Your view seems way
different to anyone elses here, suggesting you must be right, and
we're all wrong.

The Euro's opinion of themselves?

Which part do you disagree with? The fact that Europe is chopped up
into little political units because of a millenium of bigotry and war?
The fact the European economy is lagging far, far behind the US? The
fact that unemployment in most of Europe is roughly double what it is
in the US?

I see you like trick questions. When did you stop beating your
wife sort of thing.

No. Those are legitimate questions. They are the points I've been
making and you claim that I must be wrong because you and others
disagree. So which of the points are you disagreeing with?

Nonsense. You always beg your own question. You start with "all
wars are the result of bigotry and hatred" as your postulate, and
draw all your conclusions from those postulates, blithely
brushing aside attempts to challenge your postulates.

"Which part do you disagree with? The fact that Europe is chopped
up into little political units because of a millenium of bigotry
and war?"

You don't leave it open to the possibility that Eruope is chopped
up into little political units for other reasons (and some of
those political units are pretty damn big).

Then you disagree about the reason. Tell me about all the love and
acceptance that created the borders.

And you seem inordinately fond of the fallacy of the excluded
middle.