Old October 31st, 2007, 11:12 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
TravelForLife

Default TravelForLife.ru - an individual traveler's guide through Russia and abroad!

TravelForLife.ru is an individual traveler's guide. We thought that a
traveler shouldn't waste time in search engines, when going on a
vacation or business trip. We gather information about short term
rent, hotels, car rental and boat rental companies, health resorts
and
exotic tours... In several mouse clicks all the information about
desired destination will be in your disposal.

Feel free to ask any information about travel to Russia - you will be
given up-to date and exact data about customs, cities and places.

Here's an article about short-term apartment rent for a start

http://wwwtravelforliferu.blogspot.c...rm-apartment-r...

We invite companies of the entire world for cooperation.

Have a nice journey and a good company with www.travelforlife.ru !