Old November 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM
JasmineEvans JasmineEvans is offline
Banned

Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_Colby_Pottinger View Post
On Oct 25, 9:27*pm, RayC wrote:
On 10/25/2011 5:09 PM, Brian wrote:

Are there cruises to Alaska in the winter?

Not with the traditional cruise lines! *If you can find something that
time of year, it will most likely be a small ship cruise or a charter.

And I am sure they are not in my budget!
Me too. I have never been on cruise but I suppose that a typical Alaska cruise in the winter will be quite expensive. Also we have two little kids and I suppose that is not the most appropriate vacation.