Old October 16th, 2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
l'Al Cool

Default inverness airport - can you get there from here?

Next year we will be staying in carrbridge, near aviemore. It looks
like inverness is the closest airport, but I can't figure out if I can
fly to other destinations in Europe from inverness...

So, if any one knows if I can fly from say amsterdam, prague etc I
would like to know which airlines fly to/from inverness...

Otherwise, I guess I will have to look at returning to edinbugh or
glasgow and driving (or taking a train etc) the rest of the way..

thanks