Old October 17th, 2006, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Willshaw[_2_]

Default inverness airport - can you get there from here?

"l'Al Cool" wrote in message
oups.com...
Next year we will be staying in carrbridge, near aviemore. It looks
like inverness is the closest airport, but I can't figure out if I can
fly to other destinations in Europe from inverness...

Realistically no, most flights into Inverness are domestic

So, if any one knows if I can fly from say amsterdam, prague etc I
would like to know which airlines fly to/from inverness...

Otherwise, I guess I will have to look at returning to edinbugh or
glasgow and driving (or taking a train etc) the rest of the way..

Alternately you can fly into Luton and take a plane which will
probably be cheaper and definitely quicker.

Keith