Old November 21st, 2004, 01:47 PM
Becca

easy wrote:

i know a lot of people say NO to all inclusives...we have done both
ways and YOU have to decide what you want for YOUR vacation

If you are a drinker, AI's are the way to go. I do not drink (but I do
not mind being with people who do drink), so I find AI's to be a little
pricey. I am sure they have other good qualities, other than an open bar.

You can go a cruise, have delicious food, pretty good night time
entertainment, and enjoy the beaches on 3-4 different islands in the
Caribbean for around $700 per person. I can not seem to find an AI that
is priced so reasonably.

Becca