Old January 9th, 2011, 04:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
NOSPAMER

Default what a last day before the cruise

On 1/8/2011 9:52 PM, Ohioguy wrote:
Had an interesting day today, while finishing last minute packing. My
wife spun out on the icy roads on the way to work, went over a 6"
median, and ended up facing traffic coming from the other direction. She
and the car seem ok. I test drove the car, and there seem to be no loaks
or damage of any kind. We'll have to have it looked over a bit better
once we return. Needless to say, she is looking forward to the warm
Caribbean more than ever! We leave in early AM tomorrow. (Sunday)

Haven't you heard? There's a huge winter storm brewing from Puerto Rico
to Cozumel. They are expecting six inches of snow and freezing waters.
They are sending an ice breaker from Seattle in case it's needed. In
the meantime, Kansas City will have temps in the high 70's for the
entire week.

Now if you believe that crap, shame on you. We are expecting our first
big snowfall of the season on Monday - Tuesday. My step daughter and
her husband left today for Miami to catch their cruise leaving Sunday
for the Eastern Caribbean. Since they cruise so much, they always get
the big suites.

Rich