Old March 6th, 2007, 04:35 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Hatunen

Default Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:08:35 -0600, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Capitalist Pig wrote:

My! A gentleman doesn't call a lady such names, evleth. Ms Coulter
must have really got to you! (snicker)

He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
called her a witch I was calling her names.

Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.