Old March 11th, 2004, 10:41 PM
jas kim

Default My experience at Sandals Jamaica

I was at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay. Its not that my
experience was totally bad. I just think that the advertisement was
very misleading. What I found worse is that they did not own up to it
but instead try to justify it on a technicality.

The angle at which the building is placed is perpendicular to the
ocean and there are buildings on the left. So the only way you can
actually see the ocean is if you go on your porch and stick your head
out and look to the right. And that only works if you dont have a big
tree in front of your room.

jasguild

ospam (DOconn3569) wrote in message ...
For those of you considering Sandals Jamaica here are my thoughts.

Which Sandals "Jamaica"is this specifically? Negril, Ochos Rios, Montego Bay,
Dunns River, Sandals Inn or Roal Caribbean?

i can't comment on any of them personally besides Sandals Negril, but my
experiance there was far different than what you describe.

Don

Trade List:
http://hometown.aol.com/doconn3569/m...age/index.html

Please remove nospam to email