Old May 20th, 2006, 12:38 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

On Fri, 19 May 2006 23:46:42 +0200, (Mister Bartlett)
wrote:

Dave Frightens Me wrote:

On 19 May 2006 07:23:18 -0700,
wrote:

Gregory Morrow wrote:
wrote:

FWIW I just spent a week in Tunisia in the company of people from Iran,
Oman, Kuwait, Libya etc etc, and I can assure you that none of them was
"****ed in the head". They were kind, funny, educated people.

But would you want them as neighbours?

Of course not - no-one wants to live next to darkies, with their nasty
cooking smells.

???

Their food is about the only part I admire about them!

How about their natural sense of rhythm, their ability to jump, or their
big dicks?

I'll stick with the food, if it's alright with you.
--
---
DFM -