Old November 4th, 2006, 01:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
dicktay

Default Big Kev - Trip Report : Yellowstone National Parks.

Thanks Kev,

We think so too after seeing 5 other ones in the west/south west as well on
previous trips.
Its not just the scenery, its the different cultures/food as well.
Did a 3 day walking holiday in Austria on this trip and while it was very
different to Yellowstone it was just as enjoyable.

We still like travelling in Austalia and it is great being retired to be
able to do so.
We will stop travelling overseas when I am too old to get travel insurance!

Trying to convince some a of our friends to travel outside the country,
however wew havn't been sucessfull.............. yet
Regards
Richard

"Big Kev" wrote in message
Hi Richard,
Great report, and fantastic photos.
We have only been there once, and that was for only 2 days.
A bit of rain too, when we were there, but at the time we promised
ourselves a return visit.
Your report re-enforces that, so we've just gotta get back soon.
Its just like most of the spectacular world parks that most Aussies can't
comprehend the beauty of , when most stay at home. (Thank God for Super!!)
The USA parks, we have visited, and that is probably all the big known
ones, are always in our itineraries again for future trips. Huuhh, but,
life is too short.
Really,,, how can places like Ayers Rock be compared to most USA parks. ??

Thanks again.

Have a great day today, and an even better day tomorrow.
Regards,
BIG KEV - Melbourne Australia

"dicktay" wrote in message
Hi,
Earlier this year I seeked som tips & advice of a trip to Yellowstone &
Grand Tetons Nationl Parks.
Here is the trip report.