Old November 4th, 2006, 05:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

In article , Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

The aft one was fixed and then broken again. I think it was only the
Lotus Pool hot tub and the aft one that had problems. As I am sure you
remember us complaining, it was a long walk to find the hot tub not
working.lol

After you complained they fixed the one at the Lotus Pool. There are
two at the Lotus Pool. The one they fixed had hotter water. I never
used the one at the aft. I think there were little kids in that one
when I was around there and I avoid hot tubs frequented by toddlers....

--
Charles