Old July 25th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Howie

Default Carnival Miracle 7-17-04 Review 7 Days New York to Bahamas

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Howie wrote:

It was our first cruise out of New York City.

Howie,

First please tell Eileen that I am sorry she was sick and hope she is
feeling better very soon.

Thanks Sue.

I was surprised to read that this was your 1st cruise out of NYC. Once

It is odd, given how many cruises we've been on, hoe much we like our
native City, and the fact that we are only a 2 1/2 hour drive away.

you get past the traffic and onto the ship, it is a wonderful port to
sail out of. Can you tell I am a New Yorker, even if I live in NJ...LOL

It sure is a wonderful port to sail from.

Howie