Old October 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Johnny Dee

Default Fantastic ONE-WAY fares, US to/from UK/Ireland

Hello,

I'd been looking around for a cheap deal to get from the US back home to
London, UK. My original travel plans were just to go to Chicago for a week,
but things got extended by 2½ weeks and I'll be going to Atlanta, and then
thought, heck, if I'm there, why not go down to Florida for ten days. No
point hurrying back to cold, dark and wet late-November England..!

No airlines were doing any remotely affordable deals to for me to extend my
trip apart from this:
I got a single with JetBlue from Fort Lauderdale to Boston for only £45/$78
and then a single from Boston to London via Shannon for only £125/$211.

Aer Lingus's US cities are Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, New York JFK
and Boston. So if you're a UK/Ireland resident with a restricted ticket
wanting to extend your visit to the US (or vice versa -- a US resident
visiting the UK/Ireland), you could do a lot worse than some of the
fantastically cheap one-way tickets from Aer Lingus (in combination with
some low-cost US airlines, e.g. www.jetblue.com, www.airtran.com )

Hope this helps others -- it was certainly a find for me, and made extending
my trip affordable/feasible!

See www.aerlingus.com