Old January 6th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Bob

Default How US helped Iraq build deadly arsenal

"Pete Loud" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:25:40 +0000, Pete Loud wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am amazed that something I said over a year ago, before the Iraq war,

has
suddenly re-appeared.

I can only think it was on my website, "Maps of Iraq",
http://users.powernet.co.uk/mkmarina/iraq/iraq.html

Since then the situation has changed somewhat :-o and my website has been
updated, although not recently.

To pull things back on-topic I have loads of great maps of Asia on my
websites, check them out.

Cheers,

Pete Loud

Interesting site Peter. While I was reading it I was thinking how millions
of Americans were outraged that Steve Irwin took his child into the
crocodile enclosure, but those same people cheered as the bombs and missiles
rained down on the people of Iraq.

Bob