Old May 12th, 2006, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default A girl wants to hire me as her pretend boyfriend for a trip back to China to see her family. Scam?

Richard's thought process:

"It hasn't happened to me (by "me" I mean you Richard ;-) ),
therefore it can't be true, better write a post exposing the LIE!!!!!
Job well done. Release endorphins. Now, time to get back to proving
that George Washington had wooden teeth bestowed on him by the
illuminati, who are actually aliens, who walk among us, occupying the
world's highest positions of power, and manipulating us through mind
control transmitters embedded in every mobile phone to bring about the
reclimatization of the world (greenhouse effect) so that the atmosphere
will be breathable in 200 years when the mother ship arrives."

Anyway, you're probably a busy man Rick, I'll let you get back to
fighting the aliens. On behalf of all life on Earth..... thanks.

PBF