Old July 19th, 2006, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
B Vaughan

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 19:28:17 -0400, "Paul S. Wolf"
wrote:

On 7/18/2006 11:03 AM, wrote:
I'm going to be driving from Washington, DC to northern Louisiana with
an LA license plate that expired a couple of years ago. Insurance and
driver's license are okay.

If the car isn't currently registered, then the insurance is probably
void, too.

I've never been able to get insurance without showing a valid
registration.

--
Barbara Vaughan

My email address is my first initial followed by my last name at libero dot it.