Old August 14th, 2006, 04:32 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 2006-08-13 01:04:17 -0400, "Alohacyberian"
said:

LOL! Well, obviously you DO care or it wouldn't occur to you to claim
you don't. People who don't care, don't respond BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE!
People who do care, do respond, only if it's to lie and claim they don't
care! Thanks for confirming our suspicions. Now go have those extra
desserts and see if they calm you down. KM

Why do you insist on screaming? How long?

Oh, I get it. If you hold out for that last word, that will somehow make
you "right" in your mind! Well, anyway, it's good to know that you endorse
driving across country with expired tags. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI or