Old August 16th, 2006, 03:37 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 15 Aug 2006 17:20:07 -0700, "Sapphyre"
wrote:

Hatunen wrote:
Apparently you decided one post too late.

I don't read every day... and even so, I don't read every thread every
time I am here. I'm in rec.travel.air for the past few days, just
because it seems to be a good place to have a discussion.

What happened to "This kind of crap is exactly the reason I don't
really feel like posting here anymore"?