Old February 20th, 2008, 11:37 AM posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.europe
Reg Hann

Default Egypt Tours - Any Recommendations?

Try SA Tours & Safaris in South Africa for info.

SA Tours & Safaris (Pty) Ltd (TOURSA)
PO Box 2806, Durbanville 7550
Cape Town, South Africa
TEL: +27-21 9752189/9754472
FAX: +27-21-9755194

web:
www.toursa.com, www.krugerpark.com, www.gamelodges.com,

www.saparks.com, www.kznparks.com, www.wackywildlifewonders.com
===================================

View our recently launched www.toursa.com !

v Easy to navigate and find information

v Updated travel resource for 11 countries in Southern Africa

v Comprehensive collection of 747 accommodation establishments

v Information on 280 Group Tours and Safaris

v Comprehensive maps and information on 300 towns and destinations

v All the information you will need to plan a great visit to Southern
Africa

v Easy and direct online communication via skype and web-chat to our
travel consultants during office hours

"Dave" wrote in message
I have two weeks booked in mid September. Will be travelling from
London, UK. I would like to see as much of Egypt as possible in those
weeks (not too rushed however). I've seen tours via trailfinders and
onthego. Would there be any other recommendations anyone would like to
share with me?

Am hoping not to spend more than £1000 (including around £200 for
return flights) per person and will be travelling as two.

Many thanks and kind regards,