Old September 30th, 2008, 06:38 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.air
Rog'

Default UNITED Airlines SUCKS

"Emperor Wonko the Sane" wrote:
My travel agent has had standing instructions from me for over two
decades to avoid United if at all possible. They take airline
suckitude to a whole new level. You are just cattle for them to move.
If anything goes wrong, it's the customer's fault. Every time I've
been forced to fly with them they've done something to **** me off.
As far as I'm concerned, their role is to make American seem
tolerable.

I live in Delta-land, but did fly United /once/, back in the late-80's.
My wife threw up in my lap while we were landing at Chicago, with
a 40 minute connection to clean-up. Any mention of United brings
that memory vividly to life.