Old October 3rd, 2003, 11:39 PM
George Moore

Default FLights from Hue to Siem Reap?

Some links about the trip are on

http://www.rectravel.com/khlavn/mekong.htm

The flight operates via Da Nang now, probably because it is a much
bigger airport that offers connections to many other regional flights.
Da Nang is a couple hours to the south of Hue by taxi.

"Stephen" wrote in message ...
Bangokok Airlines fly a heritage route Bangkok - Luang Phrabang - Hue - Siem
Reap - Bangkok

They only fly it one way! How strange! So Hue - Siem Reap is possible!
Bangkok airlines web site is: http://www.bangkokair.com

Excellent Airline

Stephen

"William McNicol" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Does anyone know of any direct flights from Hue to Siem Reap (or
alternativelt, to PP)? I believe there was talk last year of Vietnam
Airlines opeing up this route, but can't find any trace of this now.
Their website only offers Hue - Saigon - Siem Reap.

Cheers,

Wi11iam
Rep1ace the digit in my emai1 address by the simi1ar 1ooking 1etter to
rep1y...