Old November 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Thus spake Charles :

In article et, Brian
K wrote:

Regardless. Cruise lines will require a passport after December 31,
2006,

Which ones? I just did a check of Celebrity, Princess, HAL and Royal
Caribbean. None of them now require it next year for travel to the
Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico if no air travel to
those places is involved. They only recommend a passport.

Charles, the last press release I have from RCI says that they are
requiring them, due to the possibility of having to fly home. DCL is
"strongly recommending" them for much the same reason. I have an
email in to my Carnival DSM about it, we'll see what she has to say.
--
dillon

If you can't figure out how to unmunge my
address, email me and I'll explain it.