Old June 23rd, 2010, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

Default Norwegian Gem

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:11:56 -0400, Sue Mullen wrote:

Ohioguy wrote:
One lounge has a bowling alley

I have to ask: doesn't the sound from the bowling alley bleed through
the decks and cause some annoyance for at least a number of the guests?

Is that the sort of room you get when you go with the cheapest choices?

I haven't been following the Gem, so can't answer your question about
this ship.

sheesh

Noise on any ship is the reason experienced cruisers pick
their cabin carefully. The best cabins to pick are the ones that have
cabins above and below yours...

Then you would never book the Garden Villa? Or the Grand Suite Deck 10
on the Jewel?

We did and it was one of the finest staterooms we have ever had.
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702