Old October 28th, 2006, 06:41 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Steph Peters

Default Transportation from Montreal Trudeau airport to downtown Montreal?

"James Silverton" not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not of wrote:

Hello, Bob!
You wrote on Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:22:11 -0600:

BP I'm going to be in Montreal next week, and I was
BP wondering about transportation from Montreal Trudeau
BP airport to downtown Montreal.

BP As far as I can tell, there is no subway or light rail
BP service from the airport to downtown Montreal. (Did I miss
BP something when I checked the Montreal Metro wiki page?)

BP What are my other options? Bus route? Or are the only
BP alternatives a taxi or renting a car?

There is a bus, I believe. " L'Aerobus Tel: 514 931 9002) runs
every 30 minutes to the city centre as well as the Central Train
Station."

Depending on how many people are travelling, and how close to the train
station your destination is, a taxi may be better. My hotel informed me
that the bus was $12 per person. There is a flat rate airport to downtown
taxi fare which is $36.
--
Those who are mentally and emotionally healthy are those who have learned
when to say yes, when to say no and when to say whoopee. W.S. Krabill