Old April 23rd, 2009, 07:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge14[_2_]

Default EU forces mobile price cuts (SMS, data etc.)

Great to learn about your opinion.

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" a écrit dans le
message de ...
Seems timely, given some recent discussion here...

Basic upshot is that texts will be capped at 11 euro cents, data at 1
euro ber MB. (The latter is less than some UK companies (mostly PAYG)
charge for domestic data usage!)

(Caps ex VAT.)

Good news IMO.

(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
"The fact is that when I compose I never think of and never
have thought of meeting the listener." -George Perle (RIP 2009)