Old February 4th, 2006, 12:20 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean

Default Best beaches in the Caribbean

"G&G" :

Just got back from sailing in the Caribbean. We've not been there in 8 -
10 years.
Yuck! No more Island Time! Too crowded. Too expensive. Off our list as
a vacation spot again.

Could you atleast mention where your cruise went that was so bad?
Considering that no single cruise cover more than 10% of the destinations
possible with some islands very rarely being visited it seem strange to write
off the entire region based on one cruise. What went wrong?

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?