Old October 11th, 2004, 07:36 PM
sportsfan

"Mike Himelfarb" wrote in message
. ..
We'll be driving the Garden Route at the end of November and figure to

stop
between Mossel Bay and Knysna one night, then on to PE. We then fly to
Durbs for two nights and pick up a car to drive to Joburg, expecting to

stop
at Giant's Castle along the way. Anyone have and reasonably priced hotel
recommendations for those areas?

Mike.

Hi Mike
The garden route is full of B&B's which are reasonably
priced. As you will be traveling outside of school hol;idays
the places won't be crowded, so there will not be any need
to book in advance. In Durban stay out of the town preferably
in the northern suburbs again there are some very good B&B's
In Jo'burg the City Lodge is your best bet, again stay in the
northern suburbs, and stay out of the CBD.
Rich