Old October 3rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
King Ineptune

Default Suggestions please - Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Pkwy

Hi all,

Looking to travel 2nd week of Oct from Front Royal south to the end of BRP.
We would like to make our first stop in Luray, Va. Could anyone please
suggest some nice hotels (no cabins, campsite, or flea-ridden motels please)
in Luray?

Also, we plan to spend 5-6 days to make the tour... could anyone offer a
realistic intinerary from Luray down to the end along with decent hotels?
Due to the short time for planning, we are already assuming a difficult time
in acquiring prime lodging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark