Old August 17th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Pan

"King Ineptune" wrote in message
Hi all,

Looking to travel 2nd week of Oct from Front Royal south to the end of

BRP.
We would like to make our first stop in Luray, Va. Could anyone please
suggest some nice hotels (no cabins, campsite, or flea-ridden motels

please)
in Luray?

Also, we plan to spend 5-6 days to make the tour... could anyone offer a
realistic intinerary from Luray down to the end along with decent hotels?
Due to the short time for planning, we are already assuming a difficult

time
in acquiring prime lodging. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You'll be there during peak foliage season, as such the parkway will be
packed with traffic jams. Better make sure you have reservations as the
hotels are probably booked up or else don't be surprised if you're sleeping
in your car.

http://climate.virginia.edu/foliage.htm

Pan