Old November 19th, 2007, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
William Black

Default Huge mess with Emirates

"Viviane" wrote in message
That sounds very unpleasant. I wouldn't touch Emirates with a barge pole.
From my trips to Asia and seeing their crew, it seems to be full of Brits
who wouldn't be able to get a job with any other airline.

When I flew with them last week the flight crew seemed to be Australian or
Arab and the cabin crew were all Eastern Europeans.

Dubai duty free is one of the best in the world.

The flight was cheap.

The food was rubbish, almost as bad as BA or Quatar.

--
William Black

Time for tea.