Old May 14th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Eileen Garland

Default Sun Princess...

Brian, I've been to all these ports except Antigua, and I would say
there's no need to take ship's excursions at all in any of them.
They're all inexpensive places to take a taxi or public transportation,
and safe enough. Do some reading and figure out what interests you,
then come back to rec.travel.cruises and post specific questions you may
have, with subjects that will immediately let people know what you want
help with.

We sailed on the Sun Princess about 7 years ago; we thought it was a
gorgeous ship. And the Caribbean is paradise.

Eileen

Brian M McGarvie wrote:

"Brian M McGarvie" wrote in message

I am going on the Sun Princess on Dec 11th, just wondering
opinions/expectations of others whom have been on this ship at this time!

It shall be our first Carrib cruise (bing from Scotland were looking

forward

to it but not the long flight to get there!)

Anyone has any pictures to share would be great too!

Also what excursions do you reccomend?

I should have mentioned the itinary...

Princess Cays
At Sea
St. Thomas
St. Maarten
St. Kitts
Barbados
Antigua
At Sea
At Sea
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States

Any hints on excursions to do at the ports (either via ship or on our own)
would be appreciated!