Old May 14th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Howie

Default Sun Princess...

each his/her own

CupCaked wrote:

Howie wrote:

One thing that I would not miss, is Orient Bay or Beach on St. Martin.
It's been rated numerous times as one of the ten best in the world.
You'll find white sand, turquise water, great surf, good food, and
potent drinks. There's even a nude section on the beach if your into,
or would like to try, swimming and tanning au naturelle. If you decide
to go, catch a cab at the pier.

Because we had heard so much about Orient Bay Beach, we decided to see
for ourselves in January while on the Radisson Navigator. We packed
our stuff, jumped in a cab and off we went. Quite frankly, I didn't
see what all the fuss was about. It's nice, but nothing more.

Karen

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)