Old November 8th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Paul Turner

Default I need the cheapest flight to Malawi to help aids victims

Hi,

I am flying from the UK to Blantyre, Malawi in the first week in
January to help my girlfriend with her charity work, and to take out
clothes and toys for the orphan children she teaches and cares for.

Where can I find the cheapest flight?!

Many websites quote VERY cheap prices like around £350, although when
I phone to book they say that either the flights don't exist, or that
they are much much more expensive!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I really want to book this
week, so I can get on with collecting toys and clothes for the kids.

Thanks,

Paul