Old July 23rd, 2007, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Matt Scott

Default Holiday/Vancouver/November

Hi all,

90% sure I'm coming over for a couple of weeks for a nice little holiday
from New Zealand. Coming over with a couple of mates (2-3) who plan on
doing a work/skiing holiday type thing, but I will be on fulltime holiday
as I already have a job :-).

Wanted to know of any good blog-type holiday touristy type informational
sites around. I've been casually nosing around for a few weeks now, found a
couple of things. I quite prefer the user reply rather than a companies
speil on things.

Hopefully this is the right group (can't really find any better ones) to
post in, apologies if it's not. So, what are some of top things I should
look at doing when I hit town? (Male, 34 blokey kinda stuff)

Cheers
Matt