Old January 29th, 2006, 06:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Quick Rhapsody Roundup -- okay, well it turned out to be not so quick vbg

Hi Sue & Peri,

We had sailed on her sister, the Splendor in '96 and loved both ships.
I also think that this class of ship is just the right size.

I totally agree with both of you that the size of this class ship is
just right. I think they have gotten far too large and you lose that
more intimate feeling and don't feel as much a part of what's going on.

I just asked Kevin and we are both pretty sure that there was an omelette
station when we were on the ship.

I forgot to address this before. Yes, there is an omelet station, but
he's kind of hard to find. He is sandwiched in the middle
between the two serving sides in the Windjammer.

Happy Cruising,
Ray Bensch