Old January 29th, 2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Quick Rhapsody Roundup -- okay, well it turned out to be notso quick vbg

D Ball wrote:
Peri,

First, I can't remember reading another one of your reviews comments and
discussion, sure, but review, no, but how could I not remember, you are
such a terrific writer?!

Thanks, Diana, I consider this quite a compliment coming from
you...someone whose writing I enjoy immensely.

Thanks, Peri. What's next for y'all?

Unfortunately, we have nothing booked until a Brilliance partial Panama
Canal in January of '07. We would have joined the SGC this year, except
our daughter's Bat Mitzvah is Labor Day weekend. Yes, some things in
life are actually more important than cruising :-).

We visited the future cruise consultant on this past cruise to also book
another family trip. We tentatively decided on the Millennium with an
Eastern itinerary in April of '07. It's good to take advantage of the
shipboard credit for booking on board, and we can change the reservation
if we come up with something else instead.

How about the Ball family? Where are you headed next? I sure hope that
one day we wind up in the same place at the same time!!

~ Peri