Old July 1st, 2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Courmayeur to Chamonix

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ian Burton schrieb:

Any chance some of you would know if buses run between these two resorts
all
the year through? I know there's a cable car connection, but I'm not at
all
sure of its months of operation.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What about a short seach on the net ?

For finding links such as
http://info.chamonix.com/infoAcces.php?ling=En
with information on bus services between both resorts.

I had done that already, been to your suggested site among otheres, and
posted this as a last resort. Whether there's a bus connection or cable car
connection between the two resorts all the year through is not at all clear
to me.
--
Ian Burton
(Please reply to the Newsgroup)