Old November 4th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default What to do in Singapore for a month?

SoloG wrote:
I'm looking to be in Singapore for February but I'm not sure whether I
need to spend a full month there travelling.

Probably you'll get antsy after a little while; it's basically just one city
and its suburbs. It's nice enough, there are some interesting neighborhoods,
and the food is great, but it's not the world's most exciting place - given
that you'll be in a region rich with possibilities for travel, you might as
well make the most of it.

Could I ask for a few tips on what to do and where to go? I'd like to
travel as cheaply as possible. What's the best way to travel around
Singapore?

Well, I've walked halfway across the island in a day, so it's not as if
you'll need to fly. Between the MRT and the buses you can get most
everywhere of interest.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/