Old January 11th, 2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Weekly Pass on Venice Vaporetto

"Ken Blake" wrote:

gerald wrote:

We bought the Venice cards that came with 1 week of Vap ride with
them. The price is about the sme, and they had a few throw-ins that
made them worth while. When I tried to buy a 7 day pass, I was told
there were none, & should buy 2 x 3 days, which had the same daily
rate.

Thanks, then I'll look for the Venice cards when I arrive.

Look for them before you go. The way to get them is book them online,
and get a reference number. You can then pick them up at one of a
(small) number of locations when you arrive.

I didn't manage. The site was down in the few days before we went. I
don't have the url, but I am sure that google will get you there.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED